Zodiac OT15 Robotic Pool Cleaner
Efficiency, pure and simple
Engineered for optimum pool coverage and performance, the Zodiac OT15 cleans floors and climbs walls effectively making it a simple and effortless pool cleaning experience.
Key product features and benefits:
Efficient cleaning for the floor and walls
The OT15 covers both the pool floor and walls hassle free during its 2.5 hour cleaning cycle. Front scrubbing brushes quickly removes debris for a deep clean.
Easy-to-clean filter canister means no contact with debris, making it simpler to clean the pool. Trouble-free top access filter canister has a large handle for easy removal.
Easy to remove cleaner from the water with large handle. The OT15 is light weight with the body only weighing 7kg.
Certified to Australian safety standards
- Robotic Pool Cleaner
- Easy to install and operate - Plug & Play
- 1 Cleaning Cycle: 2.5 hours for Floor and Walls
- Suitable for most in-ground pools up to 8m x 4m
- Suitable for most pool surfaces including concrete, fibreglass, pebblecrete, quartzon and vinyl
- Debris type: Suitable for small, medium and large debris
- A model for tiled pool surface is available
- 14m cable
- 2 year warranty
- 1 Robotic Pool Cleaner with 14m floating cable
- 1 Control eBOX
- 1 Warranty Card
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 1 Owner Manual
- 1 200 Micron Filter Canister