NB! This product is sold with installation included, and must be installed by a Waterco trained technician.
Waterco Digiheat 6.0kW Inline Pool & Spa Heater Heater
The WaterCo Digiheat Inline electric heaters provide a versatile solution for heating your swimming pool. These heaters allow you to set the water temperatures and forget about it while the Digiheat takes care of the rest. The main features include:
- Corrosion resistant heating element built to last
- Self-diagnosis and digital temperature management
- Housing built to withstand weather
- Comes in 2.4, 3.6, 4.8, 6.0, 18 and 24 kW sizes
The WaterCo Digiheat heaters provide the most advanced technology and composite materials. They feature built-in safety devices to extend the life and provide even more dependability. They can be installed along pipe work, on the wall or even on the floor. Other features include:
- Simple four button programming
- Temperature safety sensor built in to prevent overheating
- Adjustable pressure switch for specific installation requirements
- UV stabilized housing
- Incalloy heating element with polymer coating for better corrosion resistance
- Easily install and maintain with quick connect unions
- *The three phase units will require installation along the pipework or wall mounting.
Heating Elements with Polymer Coating
All Digiheat Inline Heaters are available with the Polymer coating for the heating elements. This provides incredible corrosion resistance and helps to extend the life of the product. It will also help to improve the efficiency of the heating.
Self-diagnosis and Temperature Management
Choose the desired water temperature, set it and forget it. The current temperature will be shown on the LED display and the Digiheat will provide a continuous temperature display with a self-diagnosis system. If there is a problem, the control panel will display an error code.
The Digiheat pool heaters are protected by built-in safety devices. The Auto Flow Switch will shut the system down if no water is flowing. The built-in over temperature safety sensor also helps to prevent overheating.