Davey ChloroMatic MCS36C Self Cleaning Salt Water Chlorinator - Control Box Only - No Cell, No Cell Housing
Davey ChloroMatic MCS36C - Self Cleaning Salt Water Chlorinator combine the feel of usual, clean, sparking pool water with automated pool chlorination. With a big choice of models, the Davey Chloromatic Salt Water Chlorinator is ideal for all residential pools.
The Davey ChloroMatic is the ideal salt water sanitaisation system for all size residential pools. Enjoy naturally clean and clear salt water by choosing one of the range of Davey ChloroMatics available.
Easy to use controls and low salt and low flow indicators. With the options of non-reversing cell, or the premium reversing cell that can assist in keeping the cell clean. Various models with outputs up to 50g/hour to suit pools up to 200,000 litres in temperate climates. Supplied with Davey's EziSet digital time clock, energy saving winter mode and features a new look power supply.
The Davey ChloroMatic gives you sparkling, clean and clear water that is soft to the touch and provides therapeutic properties when using salt as the mineral element for this sanitsing system.
- Maximises the value and enjoyment of your pool.
- Eziset digital timer for quick and simple set up.
- Large, easy to read digital display and LED indicators.
- Models available with reverse polarity electrolytic cells for low maintenance.
- Made with corrosion resistant, UV stabilised materials for long service life.
- Winter mode setting to reduce sanitiser output during the colder months, saves energy and protects equipment.
- ‘Low salt’, ‘no flow’ indicators and overload protection.
- Flow detector stops electrolysis if no flow is present, preventing dangerous gas build-up.
- Pump ‘cut out’ protects the pump when no water detected (on reverse polarity models).
- Light transformer available (on some models).
- Operating salt level: 4500-6000ppm.
ChloroMatic® - Salt Water Chlorinator
Keep your pool clean and clear with the simple and reliable ChloroMatic®. Australia’s favourite chlorinator.
The benefits for you
- Safe for your family
- Therapeutic, soft water for comfort
- Cost effective, low power use,
- low chemical cost
- User friendly
Warranty Period - Power Supply: 2 Years
Davey ChloroMatic MCS36C - Self Cleaning Salt Water Chlorinator combine the feel of usual, clean, sparking pool water with automated pool chlorination. With a big choice of models, the Davey Chloromatic Salt Water Chlorinator is ideal for all residential pools. Plus you get Davey’s easy-to-use controls, easy-to-clean reverse polarity cell and the option of automatic pH control.
- In ‘hard water’ applications (above 275ppm), reverse polarity systems will require regular (monthly) inspection and manual cleaning.
- The appropriate chlorinator size for your pool is dependent on the local climate and the bather load of the pool. Please note that chlorinator cell life can be increased with shorter running times during winter and lower output settings. Davey recommends that a chlorinator is run for between 6 - 8 hours a day during summer and between 2 - 4 hours during winter. A 24 hour super chlorination is recommended after heavy pool use.
- Please read instruction manual for further pool size and running time information.