The Zodiac MX6
The Zodiac MX6 has garnered all the attention from its competitor counterparts in the market and users by the virtue of its high-suction power. Noted for its high-performance cleaning, thanks to its intuitively designed suction system, this futuristic unit is the cleaner that is distinctly ahead of the rest in the league.
Its built-in technology empowers the functions and performance of the machine that have together contributed to earning it a high TRP. If you are looking for a machine that is an efficient cleaning system, power-packed with the most updated line of technologies, then here it is.
Zodiac MX6 is a model that delivers tailored cleaning jobs for both in-ground and above ground pools. Its unique selling point is the power-booster Cyclonic Suction technology that absorbs every particle it tracks above or under the water. However, what’s remarkable about the suction system is that it is distinguishably forceful and does not let the machine lose a single speck as it continually suck in dirt and debris.
The superb X-Drive technology gives the machine the ability to reach the expanse of the floor and the walls for a thorough cleaning. Added to that is the exemplary Flex-Power technology that capacitates the turbines to exert the maximum torque even when the flow of water is minimal. The flow regulator technology is the newest from the house of Zodiac, MX6 being one of the first few to be engineered with it.
Hi End Features
Some particularly functional features set the machine apart from the rest of the top-of-the-line models in the market. Listed here are a few that have sent the ratings of the machine shooting up for the stars:
- The Flow Valve of MX6 controls the flow keeping it to a moderate speed so that the cleaner works for long.
- The internal sensors give its maneuverability a boost by allowing it to reverse and turn with ease.
- The pool coverage of the machine is outstanding, thanks to its X-Trax tires that have remarkable grip, speed, traction and maneuverability.
- The cleaner can vertically move up the side walls while the strong turbines scrub out loose debris and trap all suspended materials effortlessly, leaving the walls sparkling clean.
- Aside vertically ascending the walls, it can also access every tight and closed corner of the pool with remarkable ease with the help of its smartly-designed nozzles.
- The machine has a 12 metre long hose that makes it easy to access all parts of the pool.
- Finally, the unit is light-weight which makes it fast enough even for very large pools.
- The unit is ideal for in-ground and above-ground pools.
- It can clean surfaces such as tiles, quartzon, pebblecrete and fiberglass with maximum efficiency.
Zodiac MX6 launched with a boom in the market where highly efficient machines are few and far. If you’re looking for something that’s going to perform optimally for long without complaint, then bring home a MX6 today.