Zodiac Tornax TX35 Robotic Pool Cleaner
Efficiency, pure and simple
Effective cleaning for floor and walls
Equipped with a smart motion system, the robot covers the pool walls and floor while you sit back and relax. It guarantees optimum cleaning thanks to its brush function, which helps to quickly remove debris from the surface before it is sucked up. Concentrated Zodiac® expertise for added efficiency. The adition of the transparent filter lid means you will never wonder if it is time to clean out the filter again.
Key Product Features & Benefits
The eBox control panel comes equipped with a simple one button start and pre programmnig for both wall and floor cleaning.
No loss of suction power
Captures large debris such as leaves and gum nuts while ensuring constant suction power throughout the cleaning cycle.
Push 'N' Go
Easy and hygienic access to filter canister. Simply press the Push 'N' Go button to release the filter canister handle to remove the filter canister and easily empty debris.
Certified to Australian safety standards
- Types of pools: in-ground and above-ground pools with rigid walls
- All pool shapes: rectangular, oval, free-form
- Coating: Liner, polyester shell, reinforced PVC, painted concrete, tiles (which can be optimised with a tile brush)
- Pool size: up to 10m x 5m
- Cleaning areas: Floor and Walls
- Number / length of cleaning cycles: 1 cycle - 2.5hrs (floor/walls)
- Energy source: Self-powered, transformer plugged in to standard wall socket
- Motion: Pre-programmed
- Drive system: Caterpillar track
- Transmission: Gears
- Brushes: Yes
- Safety: Beach system, out-of-water safety, electronic motor protection
- Filtration system/access: Rigid filter accessed from top of robot