Zodiac Tornax TX20 Robotic Pool Cleaner
Efficiency, pure and simple
Thanks to its smart motion system, the TX 20 can move around the whole pool all by itself. With its brush function, it guarantees maximum cleaning, quickly removing debris from the surface before sucking it up. Real Zodiac® expertise for added efficiency.
Key Product Features & Benefits
The eBox control panel comes equipped with a simple one button start and pre programming for optimum cleaning.
No loss of suction power
Captures large debris such as leaves and gum nuts while ensuring constant suction power throughout the cleaning cycle.
Push 'N' Go
Easy and hygienic access to filter canister. Simply press the Push 'N' Go button to release the filter canister handle to remove the filter canister and easily empty debris.
- Certified to Australian safety standards
- Types of pools: in-ground and above-ground pools with rigid walls
- All pool shapes: rectangular, oval, free-form
- Coating: Liner, polyester shell, reinforced PVC, painted concrete, tiles (which can be optimised with a tile brush)
- Pool size: up to 8 x 4 m
- Cleaning areas: Floor
- Number / length of cleaning cycles: 1 cycle - 2hrs (floor)
- Energy source: Self-powered, transformer plugged in to a standard wall socket
- Motion: Pre-programmed
- Drive system: Caterpillar track
- Transmission: Gears
- Brushes: Yes
- Safety: Beach system, out-of-water safety, electronic motor protection
- Filtration system/access: Rigid filter accessed from top of robot
100 MICRON FILTER CANISTER FOR ZODIAC TX20 FOR FINE DUST
- Improves Zodiac TX20 efficiency in pools that have a lot of fine dust
- Genuine Zodiac Spare Part
- Manufacturer Part No: R0762900
Note: Depending on the surface of the pool, this optional canister could affect the cleaner ability to climb walls, and as such, it is recommended to be used only as necessary.